Customer Service AssistantLocation: Cheadle Hulme
Expiry date: 06/03/2019
Hours Per Week: 41.50
Customer Service Assistant - International Decorative Surfaces (IDS) - Cheadle Hulme, Greater Manchester
IDS are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running (2016-2019)
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly customer focused Customer Service Assistant to join our Makeover Centre team at IDS Cheadle Hulme. You'll be required to deal with customer enquiries and orders in an effective and proficient manner, proactively seeking new business whilst complying with company business controls and EHS policies.
As a Customer Service Assistant with IDS, you will:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from our customers looking to make and place orders.
- Provide support to the sales function by looking for opportunities to cross sell, provide add-ons and upsell where possible.
- Achieve showroom targets set by the business and Branch Manager.
- Continuously improve customer service to include customer after sales care.
- Complete training activity for core skills, own role and multi-skilling.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-working in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the overall business.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you have:
- Experience of working within a telesales or call centre environment - essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- A commercial mindset.
- Product knowledge relevant to the industry sector.
- Computer systems literacy skills.
...we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with IDS, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/