Resource CoordinatorLocation: Southampton
Expiry date: 27/02/2019
Hours Per Week: 37.50
Resource Coordinator – Saint Gobain Building Distribution – Southampton
Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019’
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Our ambitious Driver Recruitment Team at our Southampton Transport office are looking for a dedicated Resource Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Driver Recruitment Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating the sourcing of candidates into all permanent and contract Driver vacancies within Saint-Gobain. The role will include the use of a number of recruitment methods, including sourcing directly, internal referrals and with Saint-Gobain’s preferred recruitment agencies.
As a Resource Coordinator with Saint Gobain, you will:
- Manage and implement an end-to-end recruitment process, from initial briefing and candidate submission through to offer stage.
- Record and manage a talent pool, completing appropriate compliance and employment checks.
- Advise hiring managers on appropriate recruitment strategies for their particular area.
- Screen all CV’s before progressing to the hiring manager for review and arrange interviews/recruitment days as required.
- Offer a support service and coordination for the delivery of Driver Recruitment process and developments
- Monitor driver requisition pay scales to advise in line with market rates.
- Liaise with candidates, agencies and the on-site Driver Hire team, keeping them informed at all stages of the process.
- Schedule and organise the SGBD Induction Course, whilst conversely conducting any exit interviews with Drivers leaving SGBD.
- Support, coach and mentor relevant junior team members as/when required.
So if you…
- Have at least 2-years of experience, specifically within a recruitment consultant or coordinator style role.
- Possess strong telephone and customer service skills, backed by excellent communication and listening abilities, with a good ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and as a team player.
- Display strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize own workload.
- Are flexible with the ability to deal with high volumes.
- Are PC literate - Microsoft Office and FleetWave desirable.
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Ideally have some experience of people management or supervisory experience.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/