Showroom AssistantLocation: Luton
Expiry date: 21/01/2020
Hours Per Week: 43.3
Showroom Assistant - Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) - Based in Luton, Bedfordshire
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016-2019)
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Showroom Assistant to join our CTD Luton team. By providing first class customer service, both on the counter and over the phone, you’ll help maximise profitability and sales for the branch, ensuring every CTD customer receives only the best that we have to offer.
Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) are the UK's number one supplier to the professional tile community, consistently delivering high quality ceramics and exceptional customer service alike. So if you're passionate about first class service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into, then look no further!
As a Showroom Assistant with CTD, you will:
- Build successful working relationships with customers, face to face and over the telephone, to help identify opportunities and drive sales growth for your branch.
- Carry out all cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures
- Support the warehouse by helping to unload deliveries, picking goods for customers and organising deliveries from suppliers.
- Ensure every CTD customer receives top quality customer service.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and building successful, working relationships.
- Have previous experience of customer centric and consultative selling.
- Ideally, have relevant tiling product experience/knowledge – desirable.
- Are an excellent team player, able to work and communicate with a diverse range of people and skill sets.
- Are IT literate and digitally aware to support the ever evolving demands of our customers.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a CTD employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Apply online via this advert or directly on our careers website (www.sgbdcareers.co.uk)
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.